Re: AM_COND_IF

From: Matěj Týč
Subject: Re: AM_COND_IF
Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2009 21:34:36 +0100

> Grepping in the automake tree reveals m4/cond-if.m4. The file should
> have been installed into /usr/share/aclocal-1.10.2 (+/- prefix).
Thank you for pointing out! I have just /usr/share/aclocal-1.10
directory, although aclocal claims that it is aclocal (GNU automake)
1.10.2
The AM_COND_IF macro is not there, of course.
Is this the distribution bug or has the release itself been wrong? I bet
that not many people would notice since this macro is not widely used...