copy check_SCRIPTS to build directory

From: James K. Lowden
Subject: copy check_SCRIPTS to build directory
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 23:50:54 -0500

Hello,

I have 25 unit tests that each process an SQL script:

        t0001 < t0001.sql
        t0002 < t0002.sql
        etc.
        (Yeah, we planned for a lot of tests!)

I like to use a separate build directory, per the Autobook's advice.  How
do I tell automake to copy the scripts to the build directory?

Since there is no requirement to modify the script, I didn't want to
bother with a makefile rule that converts, say, t0001.sql.in to t0001.sql.
 I have tried:

SQL_DIST =      t0001.sql t0002.sql ...

check_SCRIPTS   = $(SQL_DIST)

$(SQL_DIST):