Re: noinst_TEXINFOS

From: John Calcote
Subject: Re: noinst_TEXINFOS
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2009 17:54:17 -0600

On 4/29/2009 5:27 PM, Ben Pfaff wrote:
Stefan Bienert<address@hidden>  writes:

Could it be that a primary

noinst_TEXINFOS

does not work with automake 1.10.2?

This seems likely.  I reported the same problem some time ago:
      http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.comp.sysutils.automake.bugs/4046
My report did not receive any replies.
I believe this should work, there's no reason for it not to that I can think of, but I'm wondering: Why would you create texinfos, and then not install them? This is probably how the bug got there - it's not a very likely use case, is it?

John