Re: 'make check' failure on MinGW (was: The New parallel-tests Framework

From: Bob Friesenhahn
Subject: Re: 'make check' failure on MinGW (was: The New parallel-tests Framework)
Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 17:29:26 -0500 (CDT)

It seems that this problem is perhaps not make version specific since I installed GNU make 3.79.1 on a Solaris system and the test suite passes without the error.

I did a diff between the MinGW Makefile and one from Solaris, and found not much interesting except for this:

< am__test_logs2 = $(am__test_logs1:.log=.log)
---
am__test_logs2 = $(am__test_logs1:.exe.log=.log)

Bob
--
Bob Friesenhahn