Re: vpath builds and nobase_include_HEADERS

From: Ralf Wildenhues
Subject: Re: vpath builds and nobase_include_HEADERS
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2009 01:50:39 +0200

Hi Peter,

* Peter Johansson wrote on Fri, Jun 05, 2009 at 07:50:56PM CEST:
> Ralf Wildenhues wrote:
>> could you please post this on-list unless it has huge size; that way,
>> others can profit (or comment, critize, help, ...), too.
>>
> Sorry, I don't understand. I attached the tarball and CC:d the automake
> list.

Oh.  It seems your first message in this thread didn't make it to the
list then.  Dunno whether it was eaten by the spam filter, but it is
not sitting in the moderation queue.  You might consider resending
(or bouncing) it.

> Are attachments filtered away when automake list is in CC or what
> do you mean post on-list?

No, attachments should not be filtered.  There is some size limit though
(but it's reasonably high IIRC).