Re: running tests under in a tests/ directory

From: aaragon
Subject: Re: running tests under in a tests/ directory
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 12:31:20 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Ralf,

One more thing, I moved the tests to another library, and then I was having
problems with the linking part. The missing symbols were from the library
that I was trying to build using the autotools. I added this to the
test/Makefile.am.

AM_LDFLAGS = -L$(top_srcdir)/yafeq -lyafeq

and this works fine. Is this the right way to do this?

Thanks once again,

Alejandro