Re: running tests under in a tests/ directory

From: aaragon
Subject: Re: running tests under in a tests/ directory
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 20:15:26 -0700 (PDT)

I'm actually building the tests inside a test directory: $(top_srcdir)/tests,
and the library I'm trying to link to is under $(top_srcdir)/yafeq. So if I
remove the $(top_srcdir) then it doesn't work anymore.

So the only way I made it work so far is using

LDADD = $(top_srcdir)/yafeq/libyafeq.la

I mean, the tests are built fine if I add this line to the
$(top_srcdir)/tests/Makefile.am.

Alejandro