Re: running tests under in a tests/ directory

From: Peter Johansson
Subject: Re: running tests under in a tests/ directory
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2009 23:40:05 -0400

aaragon wrote:
I'm actually building the tests inside a test directory: $(top_srcdir)/tests,
and the library I'm trying to link to is under $(top_srcdir)/yafeq. So if I
remove the $(top_srcdir) then it doesn't work anymore.

So the only way I made it work so far is using

LDADD = $(top_srcdir)/yafeq/libyafeq.la

In that case I would change the line to
LDADD = $(top_builddir)/yafeq/libyafeq.la
so the build also works for VPATH build. You can test VPATH build by using `make distcheck'.

Thanks,
Peter