Re: problems with recursive make target

From: John Calcote
Subject: Re: problems with recursive make target
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 14:36:18 -0600

John,

On 6/29/2009 2:00 PM, address@hidden wrote:
On Jun 29, 2009 1:44pm, Ralf Wildenhues <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello John, Thanks Ralf. I feel pretty dumb. You know I suspected that was the problem, and was trying to cd ../. But now I realize I was putting the cd ../ in the wrong place. After my wrongly placed cd ../ didn't work (which I thought was rightly placed) I thought maybe that the example code at http://www.freesoftwaremagazine.com/books/agaal/catalog_of_reusable_solutions was correct and make would handle the cd'ing for me. Maybe I should file a documentation bug report with John Calcote!
Fixed! Thanks!

John