modula-2 modules

From: Martin Kalbfuß
Subject: modula-2 modules
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 20:02:54 +0200

Hi,
Last time I was here, I asked how to compile a program writen in a
foreign language.

Now I try to distribute GNU Modula-2 Modules with Autotools. Modula-2
doesn't use archived static libraries like C does. Instead the object
files are distributed and installed with the definition modules in a
subdirectory of the module directory. Optionally the sources are
installed, too.

When I want to create a static C library I use lib_LIBRARIES. But how to
install the modules desribed above.

I have

*.mod
*.def

I want to compile

*.o

And install all of them.

And install them all in the module directory of the used gm2 compiler.
This is the second point. Which is the best way to find a directory and
set it as the install path for my module files?

Thanks