RE: Difficulty cross-compiling

From: William Tracy (wtracy)
Subject: RE: Difficulty cross-compiling
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2009 12:07:23 -0700

This is a semi-embedded Linux system that I am trying to build for.

MontaVista is a Linux distribution that also provides a cross-compiling
toolchain--their own builds of the GNU toolchain, really. Their build
follows their own interesting naming convention, which isn't making this
simpler. >_<

Thanks for the reply, though.

---
William Tracy