Problem of: variable `main_SOURCES' is defined but no program or librar

From: 杨觅
Subject: Problem of: variable `main_SOURCES' is defined but no program or library has `main' as canonical name (possible typo)
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 22:34:26 +0800

Hi guys,

I met a strange problem when "automake -a":

core/Makefile.am:3: variable `main_SOURCES' is defined but no program or
core/Makefile.am:3: library has `main' as canonical name (possible typo)

It happens only when generate executable files, as long as I choose to
generate .so lib files, everything is OK.

The system I use is Solaris 10.

Could anybody give me some clue about that?

Thanks a lot!

Bill Yang