Re: cross-compiling but keeping one target native

From: Natalie Tasman
Subject: Re: cross-compiling but keeping one target native
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 15:37:37 -0700

Hello Simon,

I've created a separate configure.ac and Makefile.in for the "native"
project.  However, when invoking configuration from the top-level
(cross-compiled) project, AC_CONFIG_SUBDIRS passes various options,
including directives to use the top-level cache as well as the "--host"
cross-compile directive.

Do you know how to cause the subproject to be ./configured as a truly
independent project, without passing cached config data as well as options
from the top level?

BTW, the autoconf list bounced me back here :)

Thanks,

-Natalie