Re: Recursive targets for the user

From: Bob Friesenhahn
Subject: Re: Recursive targets for the user
Date: Mon, 2 Aug 2010 09:32:19 -0500 (CDT)

On Sun, 1 Aug 2010, Bob Friesenhahn wrote:

 am_RECURSIVE_TARGETS
 am_RECURSIVE_CLEAN_TARGETS
 am_ALL_RECURSIVE_TARGETS

I am not using these in my own makefiles, but perhaps someone else might be. If there is reason to believe that these variables might currently be used, then there is reason for caution since

Just to clarify, the above email fragment is the result of pilot error. I changed my mind while writing the email but accidentally hit send rather than cancel. Unless someone speaks up and claims to be using these target names, I don't see any problem with renaming them for internal use.

Bob
--
Bob Friesenhahn