configure: WARNING: `missing' script is too old or missing

Subject: configure: WARNING: `missing' script is too old or missing
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 12:13:51 +0200

Hello,

When I run the configure script I get this warning :
---
[...]
/bin/sh: /home/yugiohjcj/missing: No such file or directory
configure: WARNING: `missing' script is too old or missing
checking for a thread-safe mkdir -p... /usr/bin/mkdir -p
[...]
---

It is right /home/yugiohjcj/missing doesn't exists but I don't know why the
configure script try to get this file in my home directory instead of my
working directory.

Can you tell me how to resolve this problem?

Thank you.