Re: reword documentation about symbol stripping

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Re: reword documentation about symbol stripping
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 11:17:44 +0900

address@hidden (Karl Berry) writes:
> I personally would not have written it that way in the first place, but
> given that it is there now, I don't want to simply replace it with bland
> text, or occupy rms's time with it, either.

Yeah, I think there's nothing particularly offensive about that text,
but maybe it could be more explanatory -- it addresses an issue that
some people may not know about, so maybe it would be good to briefly
explain further?

-Miles

--
"Suppose He doesn't give a shit?  Suppose there is a God but He
just doesn't give a shit?"  [George Carlin]