Re: Any way to get rid of -MP parameter to gcc for dependency creation?

From: Bob Friesenhahn
Subject: Re: Any way to get rid of -MP parameter to gcc for dependency creation?
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 21:26:52 -0600 (CST)

On Thu, 6 Jan 2011, Ralf Wildenhues wrote:

For the remaining 14s, there is one more uuugly hack I can think of:
get rid of the recursive make invocation that is done in the 'all' rule.
The reason it exists is so $(BUILT_SOURCES) and 'autotoolsconfig.h' are
updated before the "normal" prerequisites of 'all' are dealt with.

Yay! This is something which annoyed me with the (supposedly) non-recursive build. It sure would be nice to get rid of it (if possible). :-)

Bob
--
Bob Friesenhahn