Re: Makefiles

From: Stefano Lattarini
Subject: Re: Makefiles
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 10:03:11 +0100

Hello Lucas, sorry for the delay.

On Wednesday 23 March 2011, Lucas  wrote:
> My name is Lucas, i'm from argentina, i study applied computing in the
> university.
>
> [CUT]
>
> I'm just learning make, i have to get those 260 makefiles fitted, is it
> possible
> to automatically batch fix them with any tool? I tried Jedit, i can see
> all of them,
> and some of them looks empty or strangely configured.

Sorry, but you reached the wrong list: this list is about GNU Automake.
Automake is *not* an implementation of a make utility, but rather a
program that creates GNU standards-compliant Makefiles from template
files.

If you are working with GNU make, you might try to ask for help by
writing at <address@hidden>.  I also suggest you to provide them
with more details you offered in your previous mail, since it's very
hard to help with such scarce information.

HTH,
  Stefano