Re: [GSoC Proposal] automake - Exploit more features of GNU make in Auto

From: Dr. David Kirkby
Subject: Re: [GSoC Proposal] automake - Exploit more features of GNU make in Automake
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 00:58:58 +0100

On 03/29/11 12:19 AM, Stefano Lattarini wrote:
On Saturday 19 March 2011, Stefano Lattarini wrote:
ABSTRACT:
   The primary target of this project is to enable Automake-generated
   Makefiles to exploit more features of GNU make.  The exact details
   of how and on what level this is to be implemented (e.g., at Automake
   time by the developer, at configure time by the user, or a mixture of
   both) is to be determined in the design phase of the project.

I've now submitted my application to the GSoC site:

<http://www.google-melange.com/gsoc/proposal/review/google/gsoc2011/slattarini/1001>

Regards,
   Stefano

I get:

Error: Server Error
The server encountered an error and could not complete your request.

If the problem persists, please report your problem and mention this error message and the query that caused it.