Modify $PATH for all subdirectories

From: Too, Justin A.
Subject: Modify $PATH for all subdirectories
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 13:45:06 -0700

Hi all,

An executable is generated during 'make' in a directory called
scripts/test/install/bin. This executable is used during the "check-local"
rules in all of the Makefile.am's. In the top-level Makefile.am, how can I
accomplish something like "export PATH=`pwd`/scripts/test/install/bin:$PATH" so
the executable will be available to the "check-local" rules (where would I
include this)? Or is there a better way to accomplish this?

Thanks,
Justin