Re: make check failures

From: Graham Reitz
Subject: Re: make check failures
Date: Tue, 24 May 2011 11:25:43 -0600

[listhelper note: At 1.0M the original message was very large for the
mailing lists.  I gzip'd it to 33K and re-sent it.  --Bob Proulx]

> Did you copy-paste that line?

Yea, copy/paste error when I manually removed the full path.

> Could you please post the resulting `test-suite.log'?  It's hard
> to tell what's going on without more information ...

Absolutely, I didn't want to pollute the list if this was an error or
lack of knowledge on my part.

Thank you,
Graham