[GSoC conclusion] Two Branches for GSoC last valid changes

From: Stefano Lattarini
Subject: [GSoC conclusion] Two Branches for GSoC last valid changes
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 18:58:44 +0200

Hello automakers.

Partecipants to the Google Summer of Code are required to stop working on
their projects at August 22 19:00 UTC, but obviously I don't want that to
prevent me from pushing potential follow-ups and fixlets in the next days;
thus I have created two temporary branches `GSoC/test-protocols' and
`GSoC/testsuite-work', pointing to the last commits that can be considered
valid "GSoC-wise".  These branches will be removed once GSoC is fully
completed and the dust is settled.

Regards, and thanks,
  Stefano