Re: Automake options and Libtool

From: GAVA Cédric
Subject: Re: Automake options and Libtool
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 12:49:12 +0200

Dear all

My objective is (simply) to pass -Wall when I compile my library...
And I would like to know the "best way" to do it regarding the philosophy of
Autotools...

> Of course not: the `-Wall' in AM_INIT_AUTOMAKE only instructs *automake*
> to activate all its available warnings.
So Ok, I was wrong

So I guess I shall modify CFLAGS...
How to do it to preserve the flags automatically added by default by Automake
and Libtool (I don't want to get completely out of the automated process by
setting me entire custom CFLAGS) ?

Best regards

PS : address@hidden Thank you for your answer...