Re: CFLAGS per source

From: Stefano Lattarini
Subject: Re: CFLAGS per source
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2011 22:41:06 +0200

On Sunday 23 October 2011, NightStrike  wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 23, 2011 at 2:12 PM, Stefano Lattarini
> <address@hidden> wrote:
> > On Sunday 23 October 2011, NightStrike  wrote:
> >> Ping
> >>
> > I'm not going to look into this right now, sorry.  If you want,
> > please open a ticket in the automake bug tracker (by sending
> > a proper mail to address@hidden), so that we won't forget
> > about the issue.
>
> What constitutes a proper mail?  Can I just forward my original message?

Yes, that was clear and made a good bug report; sorry if I haven't been
explicit enough.

> This just points to generic bug reporting resources:
> http://www.gnu.org/software/automake/manual/html_node/Reporting-Bugs.html
>
> >  And of course, patches welcome ;-)
>
> I'd love to, but the FSF makes that a problem.  There really should be
> a way to make anonymous contributions.

I think the FSF won't make your name know to any "third-party entity"
(e.g., me) if you ask them not to.  I might be wrong here though, so
you might want to ask them directly (if you are interested in trying to
submit a patch, that is).

Thanks,
  Stefano