Lex support for Makefile.am

From: kishoramballi
Subject: Lex support for Makefile.am
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 22:11:46 -0800 (PST)

I have a lex file in my project, the source file name is dmllex.lxx.

I want to generate dmllex.h and dmlex.cxx from the above file.

I want to know the lines to be put in my Makefile.am to generate these two
files.

at present I have hardcoded the following lines in my Makefile.am.

dmlex.cxx: dmllex.lxx
        flex --header-file = dmllex.h -o $@ $<

These lines work in my system since I have flex in there.  But how about the
systems that do not have
flex?  I want to make it portable.

Please help :working:

I am presently packaging the sources dmllex.cxx and dmllex.h files in the
package.