Re: glib-object.h: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden -- while runnin

From: Baurzhan Ismagulov
Subject: Re: glib-object.h: Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden -- while running make
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 10:29:46 +0100

On Mon, Nov 28, 2011 at 05:52:22PM +0100, David Boesner wrote:
>  In English:  Datei oder Verzeichnis nicht gefunden = File or directory not
> found

You can run LC_ALL=C make so that you don't have to translate the
messages.

> My makefile (the one which is in the same directory like
> the gtspiContext.h ) contains the lines:
>
> GLIB_CFLAGS = -I/usr/include/glib-2.0
> -I/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/glib-2.0/include
> GLIB_LIBS = -lglib-2.0
>
> What else do I need so that glib-object.h: can be found.

Not really an automake question, rather one to the developers of the
software you are trying to build.

Is glib-object.h installed on the build machine? If yes, where? The
toolchain should get the paths to the files it needs. This can be
accomplished either via editing the variables you mentioned, or be
detected with autoconf + pkgconfig.

With kind regards,
Baurzhan.