Re: *simple* example using Autotest

From: Robert Boehne
Subject: Re: *simple* example using Autotest
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2012 09:51:14 -0600

 On 02/07/12 16:46, Eric Blake wrote:
On 02/07/2012 03:08 PM, Robert Boehne wrote:
  All,

I'd like to start using Autotest in a project (that needs is badly) but
the full-featured GNU M4 example is a bit hard to wrap my head around.
Can anyone suggest another project I could look at as an example, that
has more basic/rudimentary Autotest use?
Automake is probably the wrong list to ask, since autotest is provided
by autoconf, and automake isn't using autotest.  But here are several
projects I know of that use autotest:

autoconf itself
m4
bison
libtool

some of them easier than others to figure out, but that should hopefully
help you get started on seeing how others have used it.

Right you are, this should have gone to the Autoconf list.  I was surprised
to see Libtool on this list, as back when I was actively developing it,
Autotest wasn't available (and hence, not used there).

Thanks Eric!