about AC_CONFIG_HEADERS

From: ting xie
Subject: about AC_CONFIG_HEADERS
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 16:18:22 -0500

Hi Ralf,

How are you? It has been long since we talked last time.

I meet another problem about autoconf right now. I want to use
AC_CONFIG_HEADERS[FCDefs.h.in] to create a FCDefs.h file. The content of the
original FCDefs.h.in file is as follows.

/* Define to a macro mangling the given C identifier (in lower and upper
   case), which must not contain underscores, for linking with Fortran. */
#undef FC_FUNC

/* As FC_FUNC, but for C identifiers containing underscores. */
#undef FC_FUNC_

I want to create the following file. I created it successfully long before.

/ Define to a macro mangling the given C identifier (in lower and upper
   case), which must not contain underscores, for linking with Fortran. */
#define FC_FUNC(name,NAME) name ## _

        /* As FC_FUNC, but for C identifiers containing underscores. */
#define FC_FUNC_(name,NAME) name ## _
However, it turned out to a file with commented out lines.

I read the autoconf mannual about AC_CONFIG_HEADERS, but I can not understand.
Could you please tell me how to solve this problem if possible? Thanks.

Regards,

Ting