[Automake] Jar files in Makefile.am

From: Sujit Devkar
Subject: [Automake] Jar files in Makefile.am
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2012 09:48:24 +0530

Dear Sir/Madam,

Could you please tell me how to add .jar files in Makefile.am?
I am using mysql-connector-java-5.0.5-bin.jar and joda-time-1.4.jar

--
Thanks&  Regards
Sujit Kisan Devkar

message and/or attachments to it may contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, any dissemination, use, review, distribution, printing or copying of the information contained in this e-mail message and/or attachments to it are strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us by reply e-mail or telephone and immediately and permanently delete the message and any attachments. Thank you