Re: Is there a way to tell automake to not include rules for building .p

From: Harlan Stenn
Subject: Re: Is there a way to tell automake to not include rules for building .ps files from a .texi?
Date: Wed, 01 May 2013 20:47:09 +0000

Stefano Lattarini writes:
> which shows the issue has nothing to do with Automake.  In fact, the above
> works if I use Texinfo 5.x instead of Texinfo 4.13!

I've been bitten by this several times before, with sufficient delays in
between these occurrences that it usually takes me a bit of digging to
remember this.

It would be helpful if there was a (built-in automake) check for texinfo
version to alert if this might be a problem.

Yeah, I'm not volunteering to write this - I'm mega swamped...