Re: problem with subdir-objects and not found .Plo files when migrating

From: Sergey Jin' Bostandzhyan
Subject: Re: problem with subdir-objects and not found .Plo files when migrating to 1.14
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2013 19:53:13 +0200

Hi,

OK, never mind, problem solved. It seems that $(top_srcdir) simply did not
expand anymore in _SOURCES. Keeping my structure with the build/Makefile.am
but replacing $(top_srcdir) with '..' did the trick, it works
like a charm now, including in and out of tree builds.

No more warnings, no more not found .Po files, and I get my binaries and
libraries nicely in the build directory without polluting the source tree.

Kind regards,
Jin