Getting files in /lib/udev/rules.d with Makefile.am

From: Paul Richards
Subject: Getting files in /lib/udev/rules.d with Makefile.am
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 14:33:44 -0400

Hello, I have a package I am working on and was wondering how to get my
udev rules file into the directory /lib/udev/rules.d, if there is a variable
substitution for the /lib directory. I found the macro $(libdir), but on
 debian this expands to /usr/local/lib which does not work for udev on debian.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Paul Richards