avoiding program name transformations on libexec

From: Pádraig Brady
Subject: avoiding program name transformations on libexec
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 10:22:37 +0100

I was surprised that $(transform) is applied to stuff installed in libexec.
Specifically install-pkglibexecPROGRAMS: passes the names through $(transform).
It's surprising as libexec stuff is for programs referenced internally
by the program rather than by the user and so is both in a project specific
directory not subject to name clashes.  Also the program is not privy
to any name transformations which are applied only at the last install step.

Would it appropriate to change install-pkglibexecPROGRAMS to avoid $(transform)?
Is there a handy way to unset $(transform) for this target (while handling
parallel make).

I was able to work around the issue here as there is only a single item
in libexec in my project which I excluded from $(transform) like:

  transform = /myprog/!$(program_transform_name)

thanks,
Pádraig.