Rarely rebuilt files

From: fr33domlover
Subject: Rarely rebuilt files
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2014 19:50:18 +0200

Hello,

I have a package with code and a reference manual. The manual is rarely rebuilt
and requires several less usual tools (dot, doxygen, etc.) so I decided to put
the generated HTML files in MAINTAINERCLEANFILES and not DISTCLEANFILES.

When I ran `make distcheck`, it failed because the HTML files don't get cleaned
by `make distclean`. That makes sense, but specifically for my package this is
not an error.

What would be the correct way to tell automake to not treat this as an error?
Is modifying distcleancheck_listfiles the way to do this? I just want to make
sure I'm not doing any bad practices in my autotools setup :-)

fr33domlover
PGP key ID: 63E5E57D