ylwrap doesn’t update *.output on failure

From: Nikolai Weibull
Subject: ylwrap doesn’t update *.output on failure
Date: Sat, 20 May 2017 20:24:10 +0200

Hi!

It seems that ylwrap doesn’t update *.output on failure.  The *.output file
is very useful for debugging any failure, so I don’t quite see why this
isn’t being generated.  Am I thinking about this wrong?

My AM_YFLAGS are --warnings=all,error --report=all.

A simple fix would be to remove the current if that guards the whole
file-comparison-and-renaming part of ylwrap and instead add

if $ret -eq 0; then
  selection=*
else
  selection=*.output