Re: PTHREAD_CFLAGS provided by AX_PTHREAD where best to be attached?

From: Basin Ilya
Subject: Re: PTHREAD_CFLAGS provided by AX_PTHREAD where best to be attached?
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2018 21:07:39 +0300

Interesting. I'm using AX_PTHREAD and I never thought of that.
Searching web shows that apr-util, though not using autoconf, prints this
during configure:

  adding "-pthread" to CFLAGS
  adding "-D_REENTRANT" to CPPFLAGS

So maybe AX_PTHREAD is doing wrong. Would it harm, if -pthread was added to
both variables? Doesn't seem so.