t/txinfo-vtexi4.sh and timezone failure

From: Karl Berry
Subject: t/txinfo-vtexi4.sh and timezone failure
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2019 18:41:48 -0700

The automake test t/txinfo-vtexi4.sh failed when localtime and UTC were
on different days, resulting in the GREPDATE for the @UPDATED@ string
not matching (among possible others).

mdate-sh always uses TZ=UTC0. This tiny change makes the test do the
same thing.

I wondered if there were other tests that might have the same problem,
e.g., if TZ would be better set in test-init.sh (although granted this
was the only one failing). However, install-sh-option-C.sh is the only
other test that was setting TZ, and I didn't see others invoking date,
either. So Jim and I figured just patching vtexi4 is reasonable.

Unrelated but so trivial did not at all seem worth separating: the doc
in vtexi4.sh referred to itself when it didn't mean to.

Any comments or suggestions before I attempt to push this? --thanks, karl.