Re: Warning category skew between Autoconf and Automake - workaround in

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: Warning category skew between Autoconf and Automake - workaround in autoreconf?
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2020 16:06:34 -0600

Hi Zack - in addition to the other replies, how do you prefer to do the
sync? (which it seems like we might as well do asap.) From am to ac, or
from ac to am?

I don't think it makes much difference, and am happy with either
direction. I admit I'm also not sure offhand how to integrate it with
"make fetch", whichever direction it goes. Patch would be welcome :).
--thanks, karl.