Re: multiple online manual versions

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: multiple online manual versions
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2022 15:21:48 -0700

    per your request, the default is unchanged.

I understand (and thanks), but my question was about the "table"
(whether it's actually a <table> or not):

* (Feb 2018) GNU Automake 1.16 (HTML PDF)
* (Dec 2014) GNU Automake 1.15 (HTML PDF)
* (Jun 2013) GNU Automake 1.14 (HTML PDF)

On what page were you going to put this table of all available manual
versions?

BTW I still think it's more useful to have the manual for the latest
1.xx.y release of each 1.xx than the original. Why propagate known-old
information in preference to newer?

    tbh the only reason i'd prefer a table is for the column alignment.

Sure. Fine by me. However it works out best. Thanks. -k