Re: Setting libXXX_la_CPPFLAGS and libXXX_la_CFLAGS erases AM_CPPFLAGS a

From: madmurphy
Subject: Re: Setting libXXX_la_CPPFLAGS and libXXX_la_CFLAGS erases AM_CPPFLAGS and AM_CFLAGS
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2022 08:11:28 +0000

I guess it does make sense. But then what might be missing to Automake are
libXXX_la_AM_CFLAGS, libXXX_la_AM_CPPFLAGS and libXXX_la_AM_LDFLAGS
variables, in which the global AM_CFLAGS, AM_CPPFLAGS and AM_LDFLAGS are
automatically pasted (whereas the corresponding versions without the AM_
prefix erase everything)…

--madmurphy