Re: [avr-chat] Error in Timing.

From: Royce Pereira
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] Error in Timing.
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2006 23:34:44 +0530

Hi,
I just noticed that the avr-chat archive has not been updated for more than 24
hrs.
In fact the following message Joerg sent me on 2nd(3rd where I live)March
should have been in the archive, but the last date in the archive is the 1st
March.

On Fri, 03 Mar 2006 01:19:53 +0530, Joerg Wunsch <address@hidden> wrote:

As Royce Pereira wrote:

>TCNT0... are you using the "overflow reloads TCNT0" method?  This
>one has a huge systematic error, and some statistical error
>depending on how long interrupts might be blocked occasionally.

By this do you mean the method of manually reloading TCNT0 within
the ISR ?

Exactly.

Regards,
--Royce.