Re: [avr-chat] XP with LPT1

From: Hugo González Monteverde
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] XP with LPT1
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 00:58:16 -0600

Vikas Yadav wrote:
Hi All,

I have made the simple LPT based circuit for avrdude to program 8535. Im running XP and installed the giveio.sys. Still have no been able to do a initialization of the programmer.

Hi, what circuit exactly did you make? Do you have a link to a schematic or a description?

I suppose you are using avrdude, what model of programmer are you pasing it in the command line?

Did you install the giveio.sys using the enclosed BAT file or did you do it some other way?

Hugo