[avr-chat] Re: casting problems?

From: Steve Franks
Subject: [avr-chat] Re: casting problems?
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 09:44:46 -0700

Well, sometimes, things get optimized away because they are not needed for the
program to be executed correctly. But in the debugger, it can look wrong.
This, in connnection with a real error, can drive you crazy.

You have no idea.  Last night I got off my lazy butt and re-indented everything, removed questionable parentheses, added extra parentheses, synched the types in the headers and the code, etc....and the problem mysteriously evaporated.  Thanks to all who weighed in.

Steve