[avr-chat] Passing parameters to asm functions

From: Kreyl
Subject: [avr-chat] Passing parameters to asm functions
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 17:03:13 +0300

    Hi, Joerg!

  Listen,  how can I pass some parameters to asm function from ะก code?
  I  declared  the  function  as

  extern  int_16  MyFunc  (int16_t  Param1,  uint8_t  Param2,  int16_t *Param3)

  I  write  some .S file with asm code. But how shold I use Param1,2,3
  in this asm? And how can I return a value?

  It  seems  that compiler passes params in r24 and r25 in most cases,
  and  sometimes  uses  Y pointer. Where exactly should I know what to
  use?

  Thanks!

                                          Best regards,
                                                        Kreyl