RE: [avr-chat] gsm modem stk500

From: Weddington, Eric
Subject: RE: [avr-chat] gsm modem stk500
Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 07:53:34 -0600

"This list is intented for non-technical discussions around the AVR-GCC
Free Software toolchain, and the Atmel AVR microcontroller in general.
For technical questions regarding AVR-GCC and the other Free Software
tools, please refer to the AVR-GCC-list instead."

I mainly wanted to point out that there is a CodeVision mailing list,
which would be more appropriate.

> The OP has a communications problem with CV, apparently for a homework
> assignment due Monday. Maybe we need an avr-homework list?

They can always ask on AVR Freaks...