Re: [avr-chat] Avrdude refuses to free the AVR RESET line...

From: Vincent Trouilliez
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] Avrdude refuses to free the AVR RESET line...
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 02:12:56 +0100

On Wed, 31 Dec 2008 17:24:20 -0700
"Weddington, Eric" <address@hidden> wrote:

> All known problems are reflected in the bug list found at the avrdude project
> on Savannah. If it's not on that bug list, then it should be added as a new
> bug.

Ooops, I tried with an older version of avrdude and it had the same
problem... strange since I knew it used to worked on older versions.

Turned out I had made an accidental syntax error, I typed "- E" instead
of "-E", my bad, I am too tired tonight, sorry for
the noise...

--
Vince, glad there is no bug in the end...