Re: [avr-chat] Mega32 PORT A and B interaction ?! Driving me nuts !

From: Vincent Trouilliez
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] Mega32 PORT A and B interaction ?! Driving me nuts !
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 22:29:10 +0100

On Sat, 21 Feb 2009 20:58:40 +0100
Vincent Trouilliez <address@hidden> wrote:

> The generated assembly in all cases, looks correct.
> I just can't make sense of all that, other than the AVR losing it..
> which doesn't make sense either does it.
>
> Anyone had any experience that could give me a clue, before I go see a
> doctor ? ;-)

Was a faulty AVR chip. I swapped it for a brand new one and oh magic..
it works.

Admittedely this chip took quite some beating from me, since starting
this AVR project... ages ago. Many times I was surprised it
survived the things I put it through !(accidentally of course ! ;-)

R.I.P.

--
Vince, a little sad for the chip, but OTOH very glad his board is back
and running again !