Re: [avr-chat] EEAR8 on tiny devices with EEPROM <= 256B

From: Ruud Vlaming
Subject: Re: [avr-chat] EEAR8 on tiny devices with EEPROM <= 256B
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 17:11:29 +0200

On Wednesday 02 September 2009 16:13, you wrote:

> [...]

Sorry if i offended you by this posting. But in my view posting here
is adequate because:
(1) I can be wrong with my findings, so before shouting that Atmel
  or anyone else made a mistake i want to give people the oppertunity
  to react possibly correct me.
(2) This information is of general interest, so given the fact that it
  is correct, this is certainly the quickest way to reach other developers.
  After this info has reached the correct person at Atmel it would certainly
  take some time for them to correct the manuals and put it on the net.
(3) It is within scope of this mailinglist

> Send it to Atmel so the datasheets can be updated.
I looked at Atmels website, but saw no obvious channel to route this
information. If you, or anyone else, has an email address i will be
happy to sent it on.

Ruud.