[avr-chat] AVR Dragon JTAG programing

From: David Lautenschlager
Subject: [avr-chat] AVR Dragon JTAG programing
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 13:54:58 -0700 (PDT)

Can the AVR Dragon be used to JTAG program the mega1281? I know it can only
emulate AVR's with less than 32K flash, but can it be used to program larger
memories? Or, a can it be used to program the fuse bits on these parts? I have
a mega1281 that has the ISP programing disable in the fuse bits, and do not
have access to all the pins needed for high voltage programing, so JTAG is my
only option, but the JTAGICE mkII is very expensive.

Thanks,

David