[avr-chat] SPI memory with AVR

From: TECARD Abraao
Subject: [avr-chat] SPI memory with AVR
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2010 07:52:43 -0200

Hi,

i need to communicate a SPI memory with a Atmega1284P in the office where i
work. I am a newbie and don't have much experience. Someone could give me some
tips or some basic sample code to write and read in a SPI memory using a AVR?

I am using here a M25P10-A 1 Mbit, Low Voltage, Serial Flash Memory with 50MHz
SPI Bus Interface of STMicroeletronics. If someone know some specific
information please help me.

Thanks very much!

--/

Abraão Ferreira